Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pathfinders and Update

Hey everyone. I'm still around. Ive decided that I am going to try and dedicate this blog to more then just random posts and paint progress. I started a new Series on my youtube channel called "Lets Make a Model". Basically I take you along for the ride in building models and painting them. The first installment was with Pathfinders and the result is below.

There painted in Farsight enclave color or at least how I would imagine them to look.

So why did I mention the "Lets Make a Model" series? Well that is because for the more "complex" models (Vehicles, Walkers, conversions) I will be supplementing the videos with this blog. Basically this blog will focus on supplementing the lets make a model series and some tutorial type stuff along with the painting progress. As the video series shows the before and after I can show some mid progress here. The next installment is just being started so we shall see how it goes. Until next time.

No comments: