Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Looks like ill need 2 more.

Mesy messy workspace. Anyway. Ive been pretty sick and its reflected in my drop pod unfortunately. Its done and it serves its purpose but i totally dropped the ball on this one. Maybe when i feel better and after i work on some other stuff ill try and salvage it. the big problem is its misaligned slightly. I dont know how I did it but I did. I could remove the pylons easily enough its the center data console thats on there firmly. Its salvagable i just am lazy.

Now the drop pod can serve its purpose in a game. its built badly but built and its painted. SO I can use it but chances are im just going to buy 2 more instead of the one more i originally needed. So learn from my mistakes and dont assembly under the influence of medication. You think yoru doing great until you sober up.

Its a great kit and a very precise kit so when i eventually start on one again ill talk about it. Anyways up next is my counts as Pedro Kantor for this army his name is Master Uriel. After that is probably my capital ships for BFG then either more BFG or crusade era Thousand sons.

2 comments:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

The first one looks good... once you get 2 more though you'll have three and then the urge to just get a couple more to be able to drop pod your entire force wil be hard to resist.

It's a slippery slope my friend.

Helios Raven said...

I say that the pod looks fine form the pic, why must he be hated?