Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blood Reavers Blood Knight

Hey. Another paint progress update. This time its another Blood Reavers model. This is a count as Emperor's Champion but for the Blood Reavers they call it Blood Knight. So here are some pictures.


Firstly I want to say that the Blood Reavers are loyal to the Emperor and the Imperium. I kept the horns on the helmet because there is no real reason why loyal chapters cannot have some horn iconography. Also the Blood Reavers army will have a list for Blood Angels and a list for Black Templars. This model will only be for lists that are Black Templars lists.
I like the giant axe as it goes well with the aggressive style that I'm trying to give the Blood Reavers. Well that's it for now. Until next time.

2 comments:

Helios Raven said...

Great looking model dude!

Ace said...

Very cool!

I'm trying to get a similar look for some of my marines.

Time to reclaim the horns from the traitors!