Thursday, March 19, 2009

Videos

Hey everyone. Just a quick info post. I started making some youtube videos in relation to 40k cause I thought it would be a nice way to enhance my blog. This blog here will still be my primary way of getting my point across and submitting material but the youtube channel will help this blog with that. I will be doing videos on what I already have posted here as well as stuff I will have posted a day or so in advance. Now there will be some random videos of things that i just cannot get across easily typing if at all but that should not happen to much.

I just made a video about WYSIWYG and counts as that has no relation to a post here because i couldn't figure out how to write it. So i figured this would be a good time to introduce that youtube channel.

Its link is: http://www.youtube.com/KeeperoftheFortress . So hope you enjoy it if you want to take a look at it.

More to come on this blog soon. Including Tactica outnumbered! heh soon i swear. Until then.

No comments: