Monday, August 18, 2008

Thousand Sons Terminator #2

Alright everybody here is the second Crusade era Thousand Sons Terminator


The Legions symbol was done like with the power armor. Not perfect but they get the point across. I left the "leather" on the shoulder pads long because I like the look. The Reaper Auto cannon will count as a Psycannon for purposes of the game (As I am running the terminators as allied Grey Knights rules wise). The High Elf feather is a bit tall but it works just fine.

I have some stuff in the works for another post One of which is something for these Thousand Sons. Updates to follow soon. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

Looking good, I've been down the pre-heresy road before.

It can be a rough road sometimes. I wonder if the leather straps hanging from the shoulder pads are a bit too big though (wide), or was that a deliberate design choice because it gives him a very distinct look?

James said...

I was going for something uniuqe and arcaneish looking with the straps. there a bit thick but there not that bad in real life as compared to the camera. Each terminator will be different in that respect.

Your Pre heresy is very nice work.