Sunday, August 10, 2008

Traitor Thousand Sons

Here they are the reason my crusade era Thousand Sons will use the new Space Marine codex. My chaos Thousand Sons... WIP.



That terminator sorcerer was painted in 3 hours that's from opening the box to having it fully painted and assembled. SO its not bad for that. I will touch it up over time. the Aspiring sorcerer is done but his squad is in various stages of completion.. Ill get to them one day. At least the Land Raider is done. I own the entire army I'm going to field its just not made yet. I have put them on the back burner as a side project ill do at paint fests we occassionally have at times.. although I think ill be painting my Eldar warlock and pathfinders before I work on my 24 thousand sons. But that's for another post. Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't put yourself and your painting skills down. You said they are gaming standard and they look better than that. Neat and tidy. Pat yourself on the back, they are a 'good' gaming standard...

Very few of us are Golden Daemon winners! Although most would talk the talk...